Vs > Aberdeen, Wa
Bangkok/ Don Muang vs Aberdeen, Wa Climate & Distance Between
Bangkok/ Don Muang vs Maniwaki, Qc, Canada
Bangkok/ Don Muang vs Fort Mcmurray, Alberta, Canada
Bangkok/ Don Muang vs Pirai, Brazil
Bangkok/ Don Muang vs Princeton, Bc, Canada
Aberdeen, Wa vs Auckland, Albert Park, New Zealand
Aberdeen, Wa vs Francistown, Botswana
Aberdeen, Wa vs Maiduguri, Nigeria
Aberdeen, Wa vs Banff, Ab, Canada
Oakley, Id vs Aurora, Il
Arbaat vs Mishima
Tel Aviv vs Dawson Creek, Bc
Cobar Mo vs Choshi
- The distance between Bangkok/ Don Muang, Thailand and Aberdeen, Wa, Usa is approximately 11,930 km or 7,413 mi.
- To reach Bangkok/ Don Muang in this distance one would set out from Aberdeen, Wa bearing 314.6° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Bangkok/ Don Muang bearing 210° or SSW .
- Bangkok/ Don Muang has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Aberdeen, Wa has a Mediterranean warm climate (Csb).
- Bangkok/ Don Muang is in or near the tropical dry forest biome whereas Aberdeen, Wa is in or near the cool temperate wet forest biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 17.6 °C (31.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 7.4 °C (13.3°F) less in Bangkok/ Don Muang. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 857 mm (33.7 in) less which is equivalent to 857 l/m² (21.03 US gal/ft²) or 8,570,000 l/ha (916,190 US gal/ac) less. About 3/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 29.2° higher in Bangkok/ Don Muang than in Aberdeen, Wa.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Bangkok/ Don Muang relative to Aberdeen, Wa. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Aberdeen, Wa vs Bangkok/ Don Muang
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -306 (-12)
|| -238 (-9)
|| -204 (-8)
|| -85 (-3)
|| -275 (-11)
|| -313 (-12)
|| -857 (-34)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Bangkok/ Don Muang vs Magdeburg, Germany
Bangkok/ Don Muang vs Balkhash, Kazakhstan
Bangkok/ Don Muang vs Zitomir, Ukraine
Bangkok/ Don Muang vs Rize, Turkey
Aberdeen, Wa vs Te Anau, New Zealand
Aberdeen, Wa vs Ceduna, Australia
Aberdeen, Wa vs Graz, Austria
Aberdeen, Wa vs Noumea, New Caledonia
Ankara vs Barcelona
Wajir vs Parma, Emilia Romagna
Safford, Az vs St. Mary’S, Isles Of Scilly
Lastourville vs Poindimie
Bangkok/ Don Muang vs Aberdeen, Wa Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Bangkok/ Don Muang
Climate Guides for Locations near Aberdeen, Wa
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada - 251.3 kms (156.1 miles) N
- Abbotsford, Bc, Canada - 252.4 kms (156.8 miles) NNE
- Blaine, Wa, Usa - 238.1 kms (148 miles) NNE
- Gladman Point, Nt, Canada - 205.7 kms (127.8 miles) N
- Victoria (Airport), Bc, Canada - 188.1 kms (116.9 miles) N
- Victoria (Marine), Bc, Canada - 155.2 kms (96.4 miles) N
- Port Angeles, Wa, Usa - 129.4 kms (80.4 miles) NNE
- Port Townsend, Wa, Usa - 129.4 kms (80.4 miles) NNE
- Seattle, Washington, Usa - 132.1 kms (82.1 miles) ENE
- Seattle/ Tacoma, Wa, Usa - 126.1 kms (78.3 miles) ENE
- Centralia, Wa, Usa - 61.9 kms (38.5 miles) E
- Olympia, Wa, Usa - 69.5 kms (43.2 miles) E
- Yakima, Wa, Usa - 254.1 kms (157.9 miles) E
- Vancouver, Wa, Usa - 173.1 kms (107.5 miles) SSE
- Portland, Oregon, Usa - 179.2 kms (111.4 miles) SSE
- Salem, Or, Usa - 238.1 kms (147.9 miles) SSE