Vs > Bull Harbour, Bc
Bangkok/ Don Muang vs Bull Harbour, Bc Climate & Distance Between
Bangkok/ Don Muang vs Gor’Kij, Russia
Bangkok/ Don Muang vs Warrenton, Mo, Usa
Bangkok/ Don Muang vs Sheridan, Wy, Usa
Bangkok/ Don Muang vs Lake Coleridge, New Zealand
Bull Harbour, Bc vs Jalal Abad, Afghanistan
Bull Harbour, Bc vs Kidal, Mali
Bull Harbour, Bc vs Neustrelitz, Germany
Bull Harbour, Bc vs Taipei, Taiwan
Dhaka vs Dwarka
Juzno-Sahalinsk vs Saiq
Juan Santamaria vs Juigalpa
Lewisburg, Tn vs Montes Claros
- The distance between Bangkok/ Don Muang, Thailand and Bull Harbour, Bc, Canada is approximately 11,410 km or 7,090 mi.
- To reach Bangkok/ Don Muang in this distance one would set out from Bull Harbour, Bc bearing 311.8° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Bangkok/ Don Muang bearing 209° or SSW .
- Bangkok/ Don Muang has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Bull Harbour, Bc has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Bangkok/ Don Muang is in or near the tropical dry forest biome whereas Bull Harbour, Bc is in or near the cool temperate wet forest biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 19.8 °C (35.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 5.7 °C (10.3°F) less in Bangkok/ Don Muang. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 946 mm (37.2 in) less which is equivalent to 946 l/m² (23.22 US gal/ft²) or 9,460,000 l/ha (1,011,337 US gal/ac) less. About 4/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 33.1° higher in Bangkok/ Don Muang than in Bull Harbour, Bc.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Bangkok/ Don Muang relative to Bull Harbour, Bc. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Bull Harbour, Bc vs Bangkok/ Don Muang
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -270 (-11)
|| -189 (-7)
|| -149 (-6)
|| -92 (-4)
|| -95 (-4)
|| -269 (-11)
|| -279 (-11)
|| -946 (-37)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Bangkok/ Don Muang vs Campo Mourao, Brazil
Bangkok/ Don Muang vs Onahama, Japan
Bangkok/ Don Muang vs Sena Madureira, Brazil
Bangkok/ Don Muang vs Mexico, Mo, Usa
Bull Harbour, Bc vs Moscow, Russia
Bull Harbour, Bc vs Sassandra, Ivory Coast
Bull Harbour, Bc vs Chumphon, Thailand
Bull Harbour, Bc vs Ovruc, Ukraine
Cobb (Dam) vs Naia, Mai (Pasay City)
Hamamatsu vs Bluffields
Mbabane vs Puente Del Inca
Ekimcan vs Laurel, Md
Bangkok/ Don Muang vs Bull Harbour, Bc Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Bangkok/ Don Muang
Climate Guides for Locations near Bull Harbour, Bc
- Bonilla Island, Bc, Canada - 340.1 kms (211.4 miles) NNW
- Ethelda Bay, Bc, Canada - 264.8 kms (164.6 miles) NNW
- Mcinnes Island, Bc, Canada - 158.4 kms (98.4 miles) NNW
- Cape St James, Bc, Canada - 240.7 kms (149.6 miles) WNW
- Cape Scott, Bc, Canada - 37.2 kms (23.1 miles) WSW
- Holberg, Bc, Canada - 30.8 kms (19.2 miles) SSW
- Egg Island, Bc, Canada - 37.6 kms (23.4 miles) NNE
- Port Hardy, Bc, Canada - 48.9 kms (30.4 miles) ESE
- Chatham Point, Bc, Canada - 189.5 kms (117.7 miles) ESE
- Campbell River, Bc, Canada - 218.3 kms (135.7 miles) ESE
- Comox, Bc, Canada - 254.5 kms (158.2 miles) ESE
- Merry Island, Bc, Canada - 330.2 kms (205.2 miles) ESE
- Port Alberni, Bc, Canada - 279.7 kms (173.8 miles) SE
- Nanaimo, Bc, Canada - 346.6 kms (215.4 miles) ESE
- Tofino, Bc, Canada - 257.2 kms (159.8 miles) SE