Vs > Cobb (Dam)
Bangkok/ Don Muang vs Cobb (Dam) Climate & Distance Between
Bangkok/ Don Muang vs Komissarovka, Ukraine
Bangkok/ Don Muang vs Elko, Nv, Usa
Bangkok/ Don Muang vs Prince Albert, Sk, Canada
Bangkok/ Don Muang vs Ankara, Turkey
Cobb (Dam) vs Amendola, Italy
Cobb (Dam) vs Erzurum, Turkey
Cobb (Dam) vs Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand
Cobb (Dam) vs Youngstown/ Oh, Usa
Greenville/ G-Spartanburg, Sc vs Ed Dueim
Kalgoorlie, Western Australia vs Krasnoyarsk
Selma, Al vs Selma, Al
Blacksburg, Va vs Tadotsu
- The distance between Bangkok/ Don Muang, Thailand and Cobb (Dam), New Zealand is approximately 9,579 km or 5,953 mi.
- To reach Bangkok/ Don Muang in this distance one would set out from Cobb (Dam) bearing 292.2° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Bangkok/ Don Muang bearing 314.1° or NW .
- Bangkok/ Don Muang has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Cobb (Dam) has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Bangkok/ Don Muang is in or near the tropical dry forest biome whereas Cobb (Dam) is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The average temperature is 19.4 °C (34.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 6.3 °C (11.3°F) less in Bangkok/ Don Muang. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1003.8 mm (39.5 in) less which is equivalent to 1003.8 l/m² (24.64 US gal/ft²) or 10,038,000 l/ha (1,073,129 US gal/ac) less. About 5/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 24° higher in Bangkok/ Don Muang than in Cobb (Dam).
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Bangkok/ Don Muang relative to Cobb (Dam). You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Cobb (Dam) vs Bangkok/ Don Muang
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -122 (-5)
|| -87 (-3)
|| -138 (-5)
|| -113 (-4)
|| -50 (-2)
|| -61 (-2)
|| -98 (-4)
|| -46 (-2)
|| -33 (-1)
|| -163 (-6)
|| -149 (-6)
|| -1004 (-40)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Bangkok/ Don Muang vs Ouallene Bordj, Algeria
Bangkok/ Don Muang vs Dagoretti, Kenya
Bangkok/ Don Muang vs Santa Cruz, Tenerife, Canary Islands
Bangkok/ Don Muang vs Ciudad Real, Spain
Cobb (Dam) vs Trincomalee, Sri Lanka
Cobb (Dam) vs Rolle Pass, Italy
Cobb (Dam) vs Red Deer, Ab, Canada
Cobb (Dam) vs Yekaterinburg, Russia
Billings/ Logan, Mt vs Erdenemandal
Santa Rosa C. vs Kayes
Treviso vs Boerne, Tx
Monte Alegre vs Azul
Bangkok/ Don Muang vs Cobb (Dam) Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Bangkok/ Don Muang
Climate Guides for Locations near Cobb (Dam)
- Tarakohe, New Zealand - 37.1 kms (23.1 miles) NNE
- Uruwhenua, New Zealand - 19.4 kms (12.1 miles) NE
- Riwaka Valley, New Zealand - 21.7 kms (13.5 miles) ENE
- Cobb (Power Station), New Zealand - 5.6 kms (3.5 miles) NE
- Motueka, New Zealand - 29.6 kms (18.4 miles) E
- Lower Moutere, New Zealand - 25.7 kms (16 miles) ESE
- Graham V. Pokororo, New Zealand - 16.8 kms (10.4 miles) SE
- Mapua, New Zealand - 37.4 kms (23.2 miles) ESE
- Appleby, New Zealand - 40.7 kms (25.3 miles) ESE
- Nelson, New Zealand - 49.9 kms (31 miles) ESE
- Baton, New Zealand - 24.5 kms (15.2 miles) S
- Moutere Hills, New Zealand - 44.7 kms (27.8 miles) SE
- Roding River, New Zealand - 58.3 kms (36.2 miles) ESE
- Motupiko, New Zealand - 40.9 kms (25.4 miles) SSE
- Kohatu, Highfield, New Zealand - 47.9 kms (29.7 miles) SSE