Vs > Rohri/ Sukkur
Bangkok/ Don Muang vs Rohri/ Sukkur Climate & Distance Between
Bangkok/ Don Muang vs Fredericksburg National Park, Va, Usa
Bangkok/ Don Muang vs Des Moines, Iowa, Usa
Bangkok/ Don Muang vs Luxemburg City, Luxembourg
Bangkok/ Don Muang vs Chillan, Chile
Rohri/ Sukkur vs Aeroparque B. Aires, Argentina
Rohri/ Sukkur vs Kiev, Ukraine
Rohri/ Sukkur vs Kota, India
Rohri/ Sukkur vs Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Usa
Clones vs Norfolk/ Karl Stefan, Ne
Morden, Mb vs Ume√•
Dresden vs Huntington/ Tri-State, Wv
Charlottetown (cda), Pe vs La Harpe, Il
- The distance between Bangkok/ Don Muang, Thailand and Rohri/ Sukkur, Pakistan is approximately 3,618 km or 2,248 mi.
- To reach Bangkok/ Don Muang in this distance one would set out from Rohri/ Sukkur bearing 108.5° or ESE and follow the great circles arc to approach Bangkok/ Don Muang bearing 120.1° or ESE .
- Bangkok/ Don Muang has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Rohri/ Sukkur has a subtropical hot desert climate (BWh).
- Bangkok/ Don Muang is in or near the tropical dry forest biome whereas Rohri/ Sukkur is in or near the subtropical desert biome.
- The average annual temperature is 1 °C (1.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 16.3 °C (29.3°F) less in Bangkok/ Don Muang. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to semicontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1155.8 mm (45.5 in) more which is equivalent to 1155.8 l/m² (28.37 US gal/ft²) or 11,558,000 l/ha (1,235,627 US gal/ac) more. About 14 1/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 9.9° higher in Bangkok/ Don Muang than in Rohri/ Sukkur.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Bangkok/ Don Muang relative to Rohri/ Sukkur. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Rohri/ Sukkur vs Bangkok/ Don Muang
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| 0 (0)
|| -5 (-9)
|| -7 (-13)
|| -6 (-11)
|| -4 (-8)
|| -4 (-6)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (¬°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Bangkok/ Don Muang vs Kerch, Russia
Bangkok/ Don Muang vs Genoa, Ne, Usa
Bangkok/ Don Muang vs Porto , Portugal
Bangkok/ Don Muang vs Masirah, Oman
Rohri/ Sukkur vs Chepes, Argentina
Rohri/ Sukkur vs Alexandra, New Zealand
Rohri/ Sukkur vs International Falls, Minnesota, Usa
Rohri/ Sukkur vs Mendoza, Argentina
Ngaumu Forest vs Bilma
Flin Flon, Mb vs Funchal
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Los Lunas, Nm
Sassari, Sardinia vs Ostende
Bangkok/ Don Muang vs Rohri/ Sukkur Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Bangkok/ Don Muang
Climate Guides for Locations near Rohri/ Sukkur
- Quetta, Pakistan - 347.8 kms (216.2 miles) NW
- Sibbi, Pakistan - 231.7 kms (144 miles) NNW
- Jacobabad, Sindh, Pakistan - 82.3 kms (51.1 miles) NNW
- Khuzdar, Pakistan - 223.8 kms (139.1 miles) W
- Padidan, Pakistan - 118.3 kms (73.5 miles) SW
- Nawabshah, Pakistan - 166.2 kms (103.3 miles) SSW
- Hyderabad, Pakistan - 258.4 kms (160.6 miles) S
- Karachi (Airport), Pakistan - 354.5 kms (220.3 miles) SSW
- Karachi, Pakistan - 371.7 kms (231 miles) SSW
- Badin, Pakistan - 337.3 kms (209.6 miles) S